FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I reach someone at the Fowling Warehouse?
- Call 313-264-1288 (best time to reach us is between Noon - 5 pm daily). If we don't answer, please leave a message. We will do our best to get back to within one business day. At night it can get pretty loud in the warehouse, and we can't always hear you, so we'd rather call you back when it's a bit quieter!
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose to FB Message us, we will do our very best to get back to you quickly. It may take up to a business day.
What time is the Fowling Warehouse open for business?
Mon.-Thursday 5 pm - Midnight
Fri. 5 pm - 2 am
Sat. Noon - 2 am
Sun. Noon - 10 pm
Policy Change Effective Jan. 1, 2016:
- Monday -Friday, Guests 21 and older only
- All ages are welcome Saturday and Sunday from Noon - 6 pm. Note: 6 pm to close on both Saturday and Sunday is 21 and older only.
- For the safety of all guests, children MUST be 10 years or older to be allowed in the rink and to Fowl on Saturday and Sundays between 12-6 pm.
Where is the Fowling Warehouse located?
3901 Christopher St., Hamtramck, MI 48211
Off Conant, turn onto Vincent St. and veer immediately left onto Christopher St.
Lane Reservation Changes/Cancellations
You can cancel or change lane reservations up to 48 hours prior to your start time for a full refund. No refunds will be given after that time period. Ability to change lane reservations will be based solely on lane availability at the time that the change is being requested. If there are no open lanes at the new time/day you are requesting to change your reservation to, we will not be able to accomodate your request and you will need to select a new/date and time.
Do you have food onsite?
No, but we encourage you to bring your own in. Or call our preferred pizza vendor - Amicci's Pizza in Hamtramck. They will deliver right to the warehouse. Give them a call!
Do you have a full bar?
Yes, we also have bottled water to purchase, drinking fountains, and soda. NO outside beverages are allowed to be brought in and no beverages can be taken outside!
If I have a group tab for 20 or more people, will there be a 20% minimum tip added automatically?
It's really $10 a person for open play?
Yes! You can play from the time we open until the time we close. Just keep winning to stay on your lane, or jump on another open lane to keep playing. Open play means you did not reserve a lane.
How do you pronounce Fowling?
How should I dress?
It's a big 'ole warehouse. We have heaters but recommend you dress in layers and wear good solid shoes!
What is a Bonk?
A BonkTM is when you get the middle pin off the board (and only the middle pin) on your first throw! What happens then? You automatically win and you get to blow the BONK HONK...a very very loud horn. Think train/cruise ship horn - it's AWESOME, and LOUD! The horn is located right in the middle of the bar - just look up!
Should I call ahead of time to reserve lanes?
YES! Our lane reservations are booking up at least a week, usually more,in advance. Plan ahead!
What if I want to reserve a lane but I have more than 10 people in my group?
You will have to reserve 2 lanes. There is a maximum of 10 people per lane. If you have more than 20 people, you have to reserve 3 lanes...you get the point.
What if we are late for our reservation time?
Try to arrive 15 minutes early for your reservation. Get checked in, grab a drink, etc. If you are late, your lane reservation end time does not change.
Do we tolerate knuckleheads?
No, and neither do you.